Your customers, that’s who!
Or should be!
So don’t you think that you ought to start a regular dialogue with him or
her, as the case may be?
The word empowerment is a very overused word. However in the near future the primary strategic marketing communications battle will be to see who goes furthest in empowering their customers.
To empower your customers you will have to:
1. Provide them with far more information than you currently do.
2. Allow them to make decisions about you and your company together with your resources.
3. Give them plenty of choice.
4. Give them the perception of control!
5. Allow them to feel that they are running your organisation!
Because anything that tightens your relationships with an existing customer increases the revenue you get from your customer.
And the only form of communication that can do all the above so that you do tighten your grip on your customer is….interactive communication!